- Playwriting Intensive – Alexis Pride, Columbia College, Prague, Czech Republic, 2011.
- Playwriting Intensive – J. T. Rogers, Fine Arts Work Center, Provincetown, MA, 2010.
- Playwriting Intensive – Elana Greenfield, Fine Arts Work Center, Provincetown, MA, 2009.
- Playwriting Workshop – Jeffrey Sweet, Lasalle College, Newton, MA 2009.
- Kennedy Center Playwriting Intensive, Washington, DC, 2006.
Recent Readings & Performances
- “Girl Kicks Girl,” Edited Staged Reading, 9th International Conference of Women Playwrights, Stockholm, Sweden, August 2012.
- “Birdie,” Universal Theatre Festival, directed by Brian Carlson, Provincetown, MA, January 2012.
- “Birdie,” Staged Reading, SWAN DAY Festival, directed by Valerie Stanford, Boston, MA, March 2011.
- “Oh Daddy, Poor Daddy,” Seven Deadly Sins Festival, directed by Jenna Fraser, Concord, MA, September 2010.
- “Oh Daddy, Poor Daddy,” SLAMBoston!, directed by Alison Potoma, October 2010.
- “Oh Daddy, Poor Daddy, Staged Reading, Playwrights Platform, Boston, MA, November 2009.
- “Voices,” Edited Version, Northampton (MA) Playwrights Lab public reading, November 2006.
Recent Performance Monologues by the Playwright
- “Girl Kicks Girl,” Wellfleet Public Library, Wellfleet, MA, July 2012.
“Terri Schiavo Inc.,” Suffolk University, Boston, MA, April 2010; Smith College, Northampton, MA 2007.
- “If Only I’d Been Born A Kosher Chicken,” Suffolk University, Boston, MA, April 2009.
- “Burning In Cuba,” Charter Oaks Cultural Center, Hartford CT, 2007.
TV Interview & Performance Readings
- “Girl Kicks Girl,” interviewed by Regina Elliot-Ramsey, Studio Playhouse, Newton, MA, NewTV Cable, December 2011.
- “If Only I’d Been Born A Kosher Chicken,” one woman autobiographical show, aired repeatedly on C-SPAN’s national performance series, 1997.
- Script reader: Jane Chambers Annual Women’s Playwriting Award, 2008 to the present.
- Visiting Assistant Professor: Brandeis University, Independent Study: Playwriting, 2003.
- Plays: “Oh Daddy, Poor Daddy,” The Seven Deadly Sins Collection of New Plays, Ghostlight, 2010
- Books: Never A Dull Moment: Teaching, and the Art of Performance, Routledge, 2001.
- Monologues: “Terri Schiavo, Inc.,” Bridges: A Jewish Feminist Journal, 11:1 (Spring, 2006) 55-66.
The playwright is a member of the Dramatists Guild of America, Inc. and the International Centre for Women Playwrights.